The Wall Street Journal and Business Week bestseller
now completely revised and updated!
With more temptations to spend money and increasingly complex investment choices, Americans need help cutting through the clutter. This indispensible reference is sure to help you make the right decisions for your finances.
Personal Finance For Dummies will show you:
- The best ways to reduce spending and taxes.
- How to establish and accomplish financial goals.
- Inside scoop on borrowing, debt reduction, and interest rates.
- How to choose the right retirement plan investments and mutual funds.
- Complete updated coverage of the best personal insurance options.
- Up-to-date guide to online resources and software: how to choose them, how to use them.
See Larger Photo
The Center For Debt Management has made arrangements to enable our clients and visitors to purchase this book through Amazon.com. Currently available at the discounted price of $13.17 (price subject to change),
you save $8.82. Ordering online is fast, easy and secure.
This book cuts through the hype and jargon, giving you the real story on credit cards, savings, taxes, real estate, spending reduction, mutual funds, retirement, and insurance all in a fun and easy-to-understand style.
Be sure to order your copy of
Personal Finance for Dummies.