Are you being treated like a criminal because you don't have enough money to pay your bills?
Sometimes, bad things happen to good people. Unfortunately, there is no way to distinguish those who are sincerely trying to meet their obligations from those who are just "deadbeats."
Thus everyone gets lumped into one group and is often treated as a lower life form. But the U.S. Congress has enacted laws to prevent citizens in a difficult situation from being harassed or embarrassed.
Most suffer persecution needlessly, simply because they don't know the truth. Not just a complete record of these laws, this report goes well beyond to provide a layman's explanation for easy understanding, and clearly explains all of your options and the probable result of each.
This information will empower you to put any unscrupulous bill collector in his place while securing you deserved breathing room.
Over 200 Pages will show you:
- Learn your rights to privacy and how to put teeth in the law.
- Your creditor's "DOs and DON'Ts". They know `em; now you will, too.
- Where and how to officially file a complaint.
- Sample letter and instructions that will instantly stop bill collector phone calls and letters.
- Better evaluate when a debt is likely to bring legal action and your legal options for defense.
- The kind of rich resource that will be used over and over for years to come.
The Center For Debt Management has made arrangement to enable you to purchase this Adobe PFD Interactive through our associate JohnsonLane. This interactive can be downloaded to your computer immediately for only $19.95 and it's comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Ordering online is fast, easy and secure.
Empower yourself with knowledge and put an end to upsetting colletion calls! To order go to
How To Use The Law To Instantly Stop Creditor Harassment.