Most people don't understand health insurance, and insurance companies know it. Unfair denials, late payments and hopeless confusion are the norm. At last, there is a solution. In eight easy steps, Making Them Pay gives practical advice about the things that drive people crazy. Like:
- Figuring out what health plans really say
- Understanding what benefits they provide
- Finding, and understanding, the exclusions
- Determining what health plans really cost
- How to talk to customer service, and other painful details
- Easy ways to keep good records
- Laws that can change your life like the mandatory benefits laws in all 50 states
- How to prepare successful appeals
See Larger Photo
Along with this useful advice, Making Them Pay offers a much-needed sense of humor. It's filled with cartoons, sidebars and vignettes that will make you laugh as you learn. Based on Rhonda Orin's extensive experience as a litigator, a journalist and a mother fighting her own family's insurance battles, Making Them Pay is the book your health insurer doesn't want you to read.
The Center For Debt Management has made arrangements to enable our clients and visitors to purchase this book through Amazon.com. Currently available at the discounted price of $11.16 (price subject to change), you save $2.79. Ordering online is fast, easy and secure.
For everyone who ever has to deal with health insurance and managed care, it's time to start
Making Them Pay.